When You Think Life Will Progress One Way....

And Then Life Happens.....

Sunday, May 2, 2010

I Decided

Ok, as you can see, I decided on my new blog title. It says so much..... empowering yet allowing for my personal struggles, it sums up my confusion. 


As a friend said when I showed her my blog title choices, "It covers your journey with POF but leaves it open for other topics as well as you see to write them. It is also somehow empowering - as in I am woman hear me roar. Allows you the place to be yourself on all of the important issues in your life as a woman."


So, you will hear me sometimes roar.... sometimes squeak...... but always trying to figure out what I am, where I am, and where I'm going. 

1 comment:

  1. I am always along for the ride with you my friend. (Your driving has improved since we were 17 ;-)

    ReplyDelete